- January 15-17, 2015: Texas Ornithological Society meetings in El Paso, Texas. I will be presenting my Hummingbirds of West Texas program on Friday evening at this event.
- February 4-7, 2015: Laredo Birding Festival. I will be presenting my new Hummingbirds of Texas program on Thursday evening at the Laredo Public Library during this upcoming festival. The presentation is open to the general public (go to http://www.laredobirdingfestival.com for more information)
- April 29-May 2, 2015: NatureQuest Festival near Utopia, Texas. Charles and Nancy Floyd, Donna and I will be banding hummingbirds and presenting programs at this hill country event. (go to http://hillcountrynaturequest.com/ for more information)
- May 5, 2015: Camp Discovery at the Hummer House in Christoval, Texas (for Christoval ISD 4th graders). We will be banding hummingbirds for the kids attending this event. Charles and Nancy Floyd, Don Connell will be banding songbirds for the kids.
- May 7, 2015: San Saba Nature Club field day in San Saba, Texas. Charles and Nancy Floyd will be banding songbirds at this event, while I will be banding hummingbirds for the participants there.
- July 14-19, 2015: Hummingbird bander training. These days are set aside as training days for anyone in the south central US desiring to become authorized to band hummingbirds. All training will be conducted at Hummer House in Christoval, Texas, and will include intense sessions on band making, record keeping, banding techniques and proper handling of birds, age class identification, and species identification. Application to the BBL must be made and approved prior to attending this training session.
- August 20-22, 2015: Davis Mountains Hummingbird Festival in Fort Davis, Texas. We will be banding and giving programs for this event during the peak of fall migration. (go to http://www.fortdavis.com/index.html for more information)
- September 17-20, 2015: HummerBird Festival at Rockport, Texas. This is one of he largest birding festivals in Texas with several thousand attendees. We will be banding and giving programs during the event. (go to http://www.rockporthummingbird.com/ for more information)